7th Addition: Visconti Michelangelo


    I feel extremely fortunate to have come across this pen just as the line was being discontinued, I have had my eye open for a Visconti Homo Sapiens for some time but the instant I saw this pen, I knew it could find it's way into my drawer. The Michelangelo is a modern fountain pen that is faceted, has a magnetic closure, and beautiful rose gold accents. The current model from Visconti now comes with a steel nib and in different colour/accent combinations. If you are looking for a Palladium nib you would need to buy the marble Michelangelo at a higher cost. I believe the previous owner had a heavy hand or tried to flex the nib beyond it's potential because he was motivated to sell it due to it's poor performance. I am thankful for that.  

     It is getting a little harder to decide these days as to how to update my collection,  which pen would you take out of the drawer to make space?

Gord A

A student of Architecture that is very particular when choosing a tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment